Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm getting better and better at this update business.

So today I'm taking a day for myself. I spent yesterday (again) buried in chemistry. The rest of the week will be devoted to math. But today. Today is just for me. And Rhubini. 'Cause its her birthday. Aisulu Sanat (my roomie) is organizing a spice girls act for the birthday party tonight. Lucky lucky me gets to be Ginger spice. Oh dear. What have I gotten myself into. 

The past week has been relatively excellent. After last weekend's EE marathon, I more or less took the week off. Probably not the best of plans, but I definitely feel refreshed and ready to go this week. This morning consisted of church, lunch, my first ever rugby scrimmage, a nice tea and conversation with Pippa in the cafeteria and now a quick catch up with correspondence. 

I really don't have too much to say these days. And so I will stop using (note: not wasting, I'm all about the positive, hehe) your precious time and simply wish you all a wonderful week of refreshment and relaxation. But also productivity. Because as I've been discovered, if you have enough time to actually apply yourself and do a good job, learning can be mucho interestingo. As it is once again becoming for me. Thank you guys for all your prayers, this has been one of those weeks where I know there is an army of angels standing behind me. It really makes life a lot easier. And more enjoyable. Love you all. 

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm commenting on yours, so I expect a return of the favor, and yes, I updated mine. Just for you my darling girl.

Sounds like you've had a good week, add a bubble bath, and I'd even attempt to live vicariously! Other than the chemistry, of course, which I'd replace with coffee with a hottie or something.

PS: There is a boy, and he's moving here to be with me. Ah. This could be a serious relationship... a first in my books, almost, lol.